This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ECS. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Our web servers automatically recognize and record the domain name from which you access the Internet the corresponding Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and the names of the pages you visit while at our web site. This information is not personally identifiable and is used to improve the content of our web site and make it more useful.
Our web servers do not collect email address(es) without your consent. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
* See what personally-identifiable data we have about you, if any.
* Change/correct any personally-identifiable data we have about you.
* Have us delete any personally-identifiable data we have about you.
* Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We may change the Privacy Notice from time to time. We regard it as the obligation of users visiting this web site to monitor any changes.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.